Olympus Print Group Sustainability Policy
Olympus Print Group is committed in its professional activities in the production and provision of providing a quality service to our customers and doing so in a Sustainable and environmentally friendly way. We aim to follow and to promote good sustainability practice, to reduce the environmental impact of all our activities and to help our clients and partners do the same.
We will communicate our policy to all employees, customers and suppliers to ensure that it is understood and implemented. Our policy is made available to our supply chain and any other interested parties to inform and promote wider adoption of our responsible practices. As an absolute minimum, we comply with the law and other regulatory requirements applicable to our business. The resourcing and implementation of this policy is the responsibility of our management team, Co-operation in the effective implementation of the policy is expected of all employees and any other parties involved within our production processes.
Our sustainability Policy is based upon the following principles:
- To comply with, and exceed where practicable, all applicable legislation, regulations and codes of practice.
- To integrate sustainability considerations into all our business decisions.
- To ensure that all staff are fully aware of our Sustainability Policy and are committed to implementing and improving it.
- To minimise the impact on sustainability of all our production and work activities throughout the company and to also reduce our transport wherever possible.
- To make clients and suppliers aware of our Sustainability Policy, and to encourage them to adopt sound sustainable practices.
- To balance different, often competing needs against an awareness of the environmental, social and financial impacts, both immediate and in the future.
- To enhance positive impact, reduce negative impact and to look at the long-term perspective.
- To review, annually report, and to continually strive to improve our sustainability performance.